If you’re coupled up for this Valentine’s Day holiday, you may be pondering how to make this Valentine’s Day special for your loved one, be it a new love or an old flame. Follow these great tips and ideas to begin planning a night he or she will never forget…
– Flowers – Okay, so this is a little cliché, however every girl loves to receive flowers. Go with traditional red roses or go a step beyond and surprise her in the morning with a bouquet of her favorite flowers, letting her know that you considered her favorites in your V-Day plans.
– Set a romantic setting for your Valentine’s Day dinner with candles and a lit fire if you have a fireplace. Put on some soothing or classical music in the background and invite him or her to dinner a few minutes before it is ready.
– Set a table with a candle in the center and possibly a card at your date’s place setting. You can even put a Valentine’s Day stuffed animal in their chair to wait for them to sit.
– Prepare your date’s favorite meal or try a new dish with a recipe from a Food Network or cooking website.
– For dessert make a chocolate confection or make sugar cookies ahead of time with a loving message for your date in colorful icing.
The rest of the evening is yours to plan, be it a movie, romantic walk in the snow or a relaxing conversation with wine by a fire. Follow these tips and you’ll be sure to have a Valentine’s Day she’ll never forget.