In a few months you are sure to be flooded with graduation announcements and invitations for friends, children of friends, co-workers and neighbors. When attending the graduation celebrations, most will not come empty handed. Below are some great suggestions for graduation gifts…
1. Cash/Check – everyone knows the expression “poor college student”. Money is always appreciated for the graduate heading out on their own or onto a higher education level.
2. Gift Cards – a gift card to Wal-Mart, Target, Bed, Bath & Beyond…any type of home or department store will greatly help the college bound student prepare for the next year ahead.
3. Collegiate Stationery – the gift of collegiate or personalized stationery is great for the grad heading out of state for their education. They can write home to friends and family about their new experiences, classes and memories.
4. College Pottery – A picture frame, mug, shirt or platter from the soon-to-be attending school is a great way to put the college student into the school spirit.
5. Picture Frames – picture frames are always a great gift whether they are filled or not. They can be used for favorite memories now or future memories to be had.
Need more graduation gift ideas? Check out InvitationBox.com’s collection of Graduation Gifts, invitations and announcements.